Monday, November 21, 2005

Be A Sader

Dr. Dollar yelled at his congregation this morning. He told them he was angry with some of the happenings in the world-poverty, hunger, disease. He was teaching about prosperity and decided to inform them on the nature of anger. Anger, according to Creflo, is neither good nor bad. It is how you react to anger that determines the charge of the emotion- positive or negative. I rather liked this sermon.
Things are starting to settle back to normality again. My mother and I are already arguing again, I am uncomfortable with how my LITTLE sister is dressing herself, I have started to think again, and I'm hungry. That's pretty much the average flow of events for me.
This weekend was grueling. Not really, I just like that word. It was tough. I was not as prepared for what I found as I thought I was. That's probably a little confusing. I was easily thrown off by my weekend because I wasn't ready for it. I thought I was ready to get serious about visiting colleges, but I wasn't. I was trying to conquer the world when I still couldn't vote. I could say that I am just ambitious, but ambition isn't obnoxious. I was.
I got a good dose of what Mary Hardin-Baylor will be like. I also got to be around some Abilene people. I felt very comfortable seeing the faces of some familiar names. I wish my decision could be an easier one. I didn't have that calm sense of "this is it" when I was at Mary Hardin-Baylor. When I was at Hardin Simmons I felt like I was walking around in somebody else's shoes.
My concluding thoughts from the whole weekend are these:
1) Harry Potter 4 was not worth it
2) I don't really feel like being a Sader that much anymore
3) I really wish KLTY would stop the Christmas music
4) I have sadness in my heart and I have no idea where it came from
Untill next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home